Here is just a bunch of links to great things in Albuquerque I thought I would share.
- If you want to know about local beer in NM check out NM Darkside Brew Crew. This blog has all the latest news and info specifically about the craft brew scene in Albuquerque, but more generally a lot of beer news all around New Mexico. They did a write up of NM Breweries at the Great American Brew Fest and a great write up on all the new breweries planned and rumored.
- Sunport went to the Tech.co event and was a finalist, placing 5th. I believe they won a booth at CES in 2016 and a chance to work with an incubator in Dallas.
- Subliminal a local Albuquerque Indie game
company released Sky Pets and fun mobile game on Android and IOS. I say fun, but I have spent all my time designing animals with my daughter we actually haven’t played the game part. One of the creators is chair of the Albuquerque Game Developers Guild and they are promoting game development in Albuquerque, so go support them and their game!
- Explora has a Kickstarter to make there Sketch Aquarium a permanent exhibit.
- The Tech Council and ABDid have a new Scrappy Startup Challenge.
- InnovateHER has a local challenge going.
- Creative Startups Accelerator is having a Demo Day on October 28th.
- HauteCon 2015 is November 3rd.
- Startup Weekend is November 13 – 15.
- Girl Develop It has an Albuquerque Chapter.
- Green Jeans is having their grand opening this week and the BUGarium opens Friday
- Barnes and Noble is putting in a mini maker fair Nov 6 – 8.
A lot of exciting things happening in Albuquerque, things just never calm down here come fall.