Here are a list of startups from the last couple of months for everyone to check out and follow!
- ConvoBox, @Convobox – Suggestion box targeting feedback from students to schools.
- HoneyMoon Brewery, @HoneyMoonBrew – Kombucha beer brewing.
- Patrick’s Fine Sodas, @patrickssodas – Better Soda’s, took 1st at FoodBytes! Summit in San Francisco.
- Wyrd, @wyrdapp – New ways to discover and share content (they have pivoted since their November Scrappy Startup pitch).
- Zummit Labs – Exploring the future of mobile commerce.
- 4D, LLC – Holographic displays.
The IGNITE Community Accelerator also started up a new class in February. The 13 companies are:
- Fresco New Mexico – Food truck.
- Lobo Cell Phone Solutions – Cell phone repair.
- Medical Debt Resolutions, LLC – Consulting for medical debt.
- MyTap Inc. – Beer recommendation engine.
- Shop for NM Kids – Marketing and fundraising to help New Mexico kids.
- The CBD Botique – Products with cannabidiol extract.
- Trail Quail – App for hiking and biking trails.
- Another Mother Kombucha – Kombucha tea.
- Cool Nerves Technology – Cooling shirts for medical conditions.
- Essence de Café – Coffee extract provider.
- JobPlacer – Connecting freelancers and businesses.
- Quetzal Co-op – Food truck.
- Stellate Studio – Tesselation art app.
The 2nd Ski Lift Pitch took place at the beginning of this month, here are the winners:
- UbiQD – Quantum dot manufacturer.
- Dig & Serve – Underground, pop-up dinning experiences with local food.
- BounceChat – Distance based messaging.
A bunch of Albuquerque startups went to SXSW again this year. The Sunport blog and Startup Spot with Sonja have some pre SXSW info on attending. While there Cultivating Coders, @CultivatingCoders, won the Tech.Co Startup of the Year award.
Check out all these local startup, follow them on social media and try out their products!